New Video: Nicki Minaj "Super Bass"

BY VANGARDE GIRL NELLE, MAY 5, 2011


I adored this single off of Nicki's freshman album Pink Friday however, the video for "Super Bass" wasn't a thirst quencher. Uncertain why I'd have high expectations for a Nicki Minaj video, since none of her videos has yet to impress me.  Am I her biggest fan? No, but I do enjoy listening to her songs as I get dressed in the morning. I also respect her hustle, everyones a "Barbie" now. White pumps she wore in the last scene are sick. I can definitely see myself rocking those bad boys.

Glow in the dark make-up in the end... Hated It!!!

Dear Barbies,

Please refrain from replicating the glow in the dark make-up.  The next time I enter a club I do not want to feel like I'm in a horror movie.

Sincerely,
Vangarde Girl Nelle


0 comments: