BBQ Stylin

Summer in NYC is full of BBQ's...I like to keep my outfits light, simple and comfortable.   I really love my linen tank. Linen is extremely light weight perfect for outdoor summer events.  Another great attribute is the loose fit; a clingy top on a hot summer day can be aggravating.  I feel my legs are one of my major assets so I always like to flaunt them and what better way to do so than in a pair of short shorts.  Wedges are perfect for BBQ's because you wont have to worry about your heel seeping into the grass.

I purchased this tank last summer in a small boutique in Washington Heights; shorts are Forever 21 and shoes Prada.
GET THE LOOK






CROPPED LINEN TANK
Alternative Apparel $45.00; Tobi
(Uncomfortable exposing your belly? Wear a loose tank tucked into your shorts)

SHORT SHORTS
Forever 21, $15.80



CORK WEDGE SANDALS
Gabriella Rocha, $49.00; Zappos 

Vangarde Girl Nelle


0 comments: