Feeling Like Im Back

My foot has finally healed and I can wear heels again, jumping up and down as I type...Im out and about in NYC once again.

Karaoke Chic
Dress: GAP
Belt: Ann Taylor
Earrings: Marni
Bracelets: Flea Market
Ring & Bag: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Prada


I love, love , love these earrings.  They are extremely light weight and clip on. Ever since I realized my ear piercings are starting to stretch out a tiny bit I wear clip ons here and there to prevent any further stretching.
This summer I've really been into mixing silver and gold.  I've even started adding gunmetal into the mix.  Mixing and matching silver and gold jewelry will instantly add flavor to a bland outfit.

Wedges are classic they will never be out of style.   This shoe will look great with skirts, shorts, leggings and jeans.  I wear wedges when I'm aiming for a look that falls right on that thin line between casual and dressy.

Vangarde Girl Nelle :)


0 comments: