Wacky Wednesday: Two Venues One Night

1Oak
Game Plan-I was supposed to meet up with V-Girl Morgan and check out this boutique she discovered over the weekend on the lower east side.  That didn't go too well since I fell asleep as usual (bad habit of mine, I love afternoon naps)...Later on I get a text from my hommie Joy : 1 Oak tonight.  Since I didn't make it out earlier and I haven't been to a party in ages due to my foot injury I reply: Im down.   Few minutes later the hommie Phenomenal P calls me and says let's go to Greenhouse tonight.  Long story short Two Parties One Night..


Bad Decision-I decided to meet up with P at her house.  I normally take the Long Island Rail Road which is a 10 minute ride then take a 5 min cab ride.  Considering that I am currently in frugalista mode I decided to take the MTA.  Oh boy was that a bad Idea.  I hop on the F train, get off at Roosevelt to transfer to the E only to find out the E is running on the F Line...and to make matters worse I would have to take a shuttle bus to the G train.  Everyone knows V-Girl Nelle does not do buses, If a bus is involved my response is usually count me out.  A 35 minute commute turned into a hour and a half commute...urggggg
If I was paying attention I would've notice these signs...smh
Delusional-I was at Greenhouse with Phenomenal P for a while then headed out to go and meet Joy at 1 Oak.  First I said to myself I would walk up to 6th Ave and catch a cab.  I take the weirdest route to sixth and end up near West 4th.  I start walking on 6th and for some strange reason I got the idea I should walk to 17th and 10th.   I walked 1.12 miles in 5 inch heels I must've thought I was wonder woman and today the pain in my legs are reminding me I'm just V-Girl Nelle...
My Journey...


0 comments: