Asos debuts new site updates...Love It!


 I  love online shopping especially, because I don't have to leave my house to find that one piece to complete my outfit. About a year ago I was surfing the web and fell into this site called Asos. I absolutely fell in love come to find out Asos is the UK's largest fashion e-tailor, and I can see why. I told a friend of mine about the website and she also fell in love. Come to find out a couple of other friends knew about the website and have actually ordered from it. One of them in particular have always gotten compliments from me about her outfits, and now I know what she was hiding. When I got home I immediately visited the website and purchased some accessories, a pair of shoes and a cute dress(which I will post soon). I love the fact that shipping prices were so low it was like I was purchasing something in the U.S. If you have time save this page or just simply click me, if you order from now till the end of August free shipping to the U.S. both ways. Now thats a great deal. Why not shop for that last summer outfit, or back to school, or just that look. I also purchased an outfit for my bf, so this is not just for women it's for men too.

I just found out that the site has been updated for their US based customers. According to Nick Robertson, founder and CEO of Asos, "The new site will have prices in dollars, different vocabulary and a locally relevant homepage."

Another great news later this year Asos will be launching a second hand marketplace where customers wanting to recycle their clothing and to other small businesses wanting to also sell.Vintage and exchange shops should be the new thing in 2011 since 2010 is almost over. Well I am so vintage out till next time.
Enjoy:)

Vangarde Girl Mo


0 comments: