I'm in need of a Gym Bag ASAP

I joined a running club about two weeks ago and for the past few meets I've been suffocating my Marc by Marc Jacobs cross-body bag.   I don't think the gym or anything exercise related was used as inspiration when developing this bag.

In the past I toted large hobo bags which lead to me stuffing them with way to many items that were useless on a daily basis.  A few of my guy friends would joke around and ask if I was packed for a weekend trip.  So I made the switch to cross body bags which only allow space for the absolutely necessary like cell phone, wallet, keys and lip gloss.

Once upon a time I owned at least 6 gym/duffle bags.  Whenever someone asked to borrow or have one I would reply "sure go ahead I haven't religiously working out in ages, I won't miss it".  Now Im in desperate need of a gym bag.(Insert double sad face here)

Below are some of the bags I currently have my eye on...
Vangarde Girl Nelle


0 comments: