Cee-Lo Green- Bodies

BY VANGARDE GIRL MO, FEBRUARY 15, 2011

Cee-Lo's, Bodies video is very creative, different, and hot. To have that beat along with the lyrics on point. Directed by Mikael Colombu featuring Kerry Washington, Janelle Monae, and Karl Lagerfeld shoulders?..(still trying to figure that one out) The visual effects in this video are very eye popping and I have to say the shoes in this video made it an even better eye candy. I wish I could have every single shoe in this video. The opening scene with the camera actually flashing at you, who does that in their videos. This video gets an A+ in my book, especially since they got Janelle Monae to not wear a white button-down shirt (which is her signature look).




Check out the video watch it at full screen(trust me) and let me know what you think?


0 comments: