Artist Spotlight: Fader Lima

BY VANGARDE GIRL NELLE, MARCH 8, 2011
I'd like to introduce the talented Singer/Song Writer, Fader Lima.  I had the pleasure of meeting Fader in 2008, later styling the beauty for a performance in 2009.  We recently re-connected via social networking.  Fader explains "Singing is always a joy; I don't think I could handle not being able to..." Her latest single "Emergency" is featured on Producer, Gaetan Policard's latest album "In Love With Music".  Gaetan's website states album features a new sound of House Music. A collaboration of many different artist backgrounds makes this electronic genre very special. You can preview the tracks on GaetanPolicard.com ; "In Love With Music" is currently available on I-tunes and Amazon.  I can picture myself late nights in the meatpacking district dancing on tables to this one.  House fans what's your take?


0 comments: