Brief

BY VANGARDE GIRL NELLE, MARCH 6, 2011

Last month was an unexpectedly busy month.  The restlessness has trickled into March, a month I anticipated downtime.  Completed the freelance costume designer/mistress gig, short film "Don't Fool With Me" is still in production.  There are a few more projects up my sleeve which cannot be disclosed.  As they mature I'll provide a detailed update.

Above is an image of me captured by Photographer Jerry Chapusette last week Monday. Anxiously waiting to see the edits by Graphic Designer Sebastien Jean-Baptist.  I simply threw on all my favorite pieces, there wasn't much of a thought process behind the look.  I literally said I love this, this, this and this so I’m going to wear them all at once.

Top, earrings, ring and cross body bag all purchased in boutiques.  Blazer (worn inside out "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" style) and pants, Zara; Shoes, Isabel Toledo for Payless.


0 comments: