Belle & Bunty: Magnificent 7 and AW10 Collection

BY VANGARDE GIRL NELLE, NOVEMBER 21, 2010



Ok, so you never know who you'll run into at an event, party bakery, park etc.  I get an email from a girl I met while back at 1 oak one night over the summer.  I loved her outfit took a pic and told her about my new blog venture.  It is now months later and she sends me an email stating she has been following our site and thinks it's wonderful.

Thanks for following Stephanie, we appreciate it.  Stephanie is now interning at Belle & Bunty a growing women's wear brand in London.  I love receiving info on new brands.  I reviewed the looks and I think the brand definitely has potential.  I have included the press release for the Belle & Bounty Magnificent 7 Collection and my favorite looks from the AW10 Look Book.  The blush pink, black, brown and lime stripped sweater dress would a nice piece for my closet.  I'm head over heals for the first 5 looks in the Magnificent 7 Collection.  If I was the editor I would trim it down and call it the FAB 5 collection. I can envision Kristen Dunst and Scarlett Johnasson pulling off one of the Magnificent 7. Continue reading for photos and Press Release.
Elegant, sophisticated and timeless, Belle & Bunty have created a glamour-drenched collection exhibiting their signature flair for floaty, feminine style. Following the success of the AW10 Evening Line, the Magnificent 7 combine three bestselling and four new trans-seasonal maxi shapes; true modern classics to be treasured for years to come.

Belle & Buntyʼs characteristic muted shades of silver, buttermilk, fawn and dusty peach mingle with decadent jewel tones of emerald, claret, iris and teal. Handcrafted by designers Alice Shreeve and Hannah Coniam with their skilled team in light and luxurious silks, craftsmanship lies at the heart of the collection. Delicate handmade silk roses, bows and lace trims finish these pieces with a feminine flourish.

The collection has been carefully constructed with a shape to suit every figure. The Belle and Willow dress exude 1940s glamour and the Bunty, Estella and Wisteria radiate romance, the elegant minimalism of the Bay is a stunning look for boy-ish figures while the Primrose celebrates curves with its flattering fit, and sheer flutter sleeves.

The Magnificent 7 exhibits Hannah and Aliceʼs expertise at its finest, distilling their meticulous attention to detail, refined eye for colour and sees the culmination of years spent sourcing the ideal fabrics and trims, polishing these shapes to perfection.

The collection is available to order throughout the year at the Belle & Bunty Boutique.

MY TOP 8 LOOKS FROM THE AW 2010 COLLECTION


Belle & Bunty Studio: 45a Brecknock Rd, London, N7 0BT
E: Press & Buyers: kate@belleandbunty.co.uk T/F:  +44 (0)20 7267 3322
www.belleandbunty.co.uk


0 comments: