Lilli and Loo: Asian Cuisine

BY VANGARDE GIRL NELLE, NOVEMBER 21, 2010

My new routine is to spend some QT time with myself every week.  If I'm in the mood for company I'll invite a friend.  I go shopping then I choose a random restaurant to have lunch or dinner depending on the time I get the growls, shopping can get exhausting.  Yesterday I chose Lilli and Loo, 792 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10021; Tel:212-421-7800 Fax:212-421-8700. The Restaurant is located on Lexington Avenue, between 61st and 62nd Streets.  Lilli and Loo serves Asian cuisine and Sushi.  The service and food was good, I have no complaints.  I arrived around 3:00PM, the restaurant wasn't crowded there were only two other parties dining at the time.  However as it drew closer to 5:00PM other patrons in groups of three and fours started arriving.  I had the Vegetable Spring Roll (2 for $4.25)  as an appetizer, Shrimp with Fresh Mango with White Rice ($14.95) and a Coconut Kiss cocktail ($6.00).  All happy hour drinks are priced at $6.00.  You can view the full menu on LilliandLoo.com.


0 comments: