New Video: Beyonce- Run the World (Girls)

BY VANGARDE GIRL MO, MAY 19, 2011
Cover of upcoming album titled "4" out June 28, 2011
It's finally here. Beyonce video for Run the World (Girls) is out and it's good. I really expected her first single off her next album to be a bit more original (I'm talking about the beat). This is originally Pon de Floor by Major Lazer, which was also done by Dirty Money in Ass on the Floor earlier this year.  I like the Dirty Money version because they switched the beat up a little and made it their own. While in this song she didn't change anything accept the lyrics. However, this video is hot I love the animals, the choreography, the outfits are great, and Beyonce looks completely different (I think it's the hair and the no heels effect). I can watch this video over and over again. Check it out.


0 comments: