Where you at?


BY VANGARDE GIRL P, MAY 9, 2011

"...I've been gone for a minute, now I'm back..." -Lil Kim

While I hate this grammatically incorrect phrase, I realize many have asked this of me. It's safe to say that this was my coldest winter ever, literally and figuratively, so I needed a little time to recoup. With new responsibilities at my dayjob and rough patch in my personal life I had to do my usual disappearing acts. Naturally, during this time I treated myself to a little retail therapy.  


My new B-A-B-Y! The Sarah Wallet in Leopard Bleu Infini Monogram Canvas by Louis Vuitton. Limited edition for 2011.



I always love to have signature accessories. This 3-D hollow heart (how symbolic) I found at Forever 21 for $4.95. Sometimes it's really the little things.


 

Usually I'm a fan of the the ultra pale lip, but lately I've been experimenting with hot pinks and bright reds, just in time for the HOT weather..


I premiered my 6 inch woven earrings on my trip to Bermuda last month, but they broke in my luggage on my way back to NYC :( DAMN YOU DELTA!!!


So now I've found my way to these 3-tier feather earrings from bebe. Not a fan of their clothes though. I can cut holes in spandex without paying $200 for it *double blink*


There's a lot of orange everywhere so my next goal is to figure out how to work it into my wardrobe without looking like a pumpkin. SMH.

I'm so glad to be OPEN for summer!!! I swear there is no problem shopping can't solve!

Relax Relate Release, Chanel Boots for the Soul.


0 comments: