Urban Outfitters now selling Wedding Attire...What!

BY VANGARDE GIRL MO,  JANUARY 30, 2011
I have been a huge fan of Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters apparels even though sometime I believe their prices are a little overacted, but when things go on sale I will be the first to be at their doorsteps. Knowing they're coming out with a wedding collection I was a little apprehensive at first, because I had no idea how or what exactly it would look. But visiting their new brand called, BeHoLDeN's website I am reassured once again I am in love and can't wait to go shopping there for all of those spring and summer weddings I will be attending this year and in 2012. I even joined the mailing list. The website isn't fully up yet, but the music in the background and the video is opening my eyes to so many possibilities.  
BHLDN will be debuting right in time for Valentine's day, that's right wedding collection will be available Feburary 14th. Expect to see wedding gowns, party dresses, bridesmaid dresses, footwear, lingerie, and jewelry. Prices will range from $1000 to $4000 for gowns and for event dresses $200 to $600.  And don't worry BHLDN will have up and coming, established, and own brand designers collaboration.   


I wonder will Urban Outfitters open a BHDLN store. Where do you think it will be located, Philadelphia, perhaps?  Enjoy!


0 comments: