Italia Vogue "The Black Allure"

BY VANGARDE GIRL MO, FEBRUARY 5, 2011
If you are near a newsstand check out the February issue of Italian Vogue. I was absolutely floored by their "Black Allure" photo spread. Every single model looked amazing. I mean you had the caramel, chocolate, toffee, hazel, chestnut, brownie, just all types of  what makes us, US. Thanks to Ajak Deng, Arlenis Sosa Pena, Jourdan Dunn, Rose Cordero, Mia Aminata Niaria, Chanel Iman, Lais Ribeiro, Melodie Monrose, Sessilee Lopez, Georgia Baddiel, and Joan Smalls for accepting to do such a beautiful spread.
I just wish and hope that more ethnic models were featured in magazines not just only as a group, or black history month. I know this Vogue Italia and is in the European market, but you can't help to wonder why couldn't it be another month (interesting).

However, I can't lie when credit is due. If you want to see more check out more after the jump and trust me there's more even a video.
Vogue Italia for more information.





0 comments: