Kanye West- All of the Lights

BY VANGARDE GIRL MO, FEBRUARY 22, 2011



Kanye West, All of the Lights video directed by Hype Williams debuted over this past weekend and I have been anticipating this video since I first heard the song in Kanye’s short film, Runaway. The video features Rihanna and Kid Cudi minus everyone one else on the extended track including Fergie (which I would’ve loved to have seen rather than Riri), and vocals by Charlie Wilson, John Legend, La Roux(didn’t know they were in it), and the list goes on and on.

I really like Kanye's music, his style, and the way he transformed hip hop music and videos into something more than just having a video girl shaking her butt in the videos. To be honest with you I feel like Hype Williams back in the days used to be a really good director. But nowadays (well a couple of years now) I feel like he fell off hard. He sucks (period). I was waiting for a mind-blowing video because I liked the song so much. But after the cute little girl and having the lights flashing and Rihanna flashing her boobs (so to speak) I was not happy. Maybe they should have expanded the video on that little girl she in the beginning of the video. She was more interesting to me than every body else. This video gets a C, only because their outfits. Check it out. Beware!


0 comments: