Emma Watson: I Am Not My Hair


Emma Watson, Harry Potter star is all grown up...She went from long tresses to a short pixie-cut. India Arie said it best I am not my hair, a lot of women say they would die if they ever cut their hair really???  I think there is something so empowering about a woman with short hair.  Halle Berry rocked the a pixie cut for years and look at how successful her career has been.  As my younger brother once told me, you know a woman is truly beautiful when she can can cut all her hair off and not lose one once of her beauty.

Before and After

Photos courtesy of Emma Watson's facebook



Emma Wrote to her fans Via FB and Twitter stating "Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x"   I totally agree with Emma on how liberating chopping off all your feels as I have done the big chop three times already.  The cut looks great on her; she has a nicely shaped face and this cut brings out her eyes.  Every girl should go short at least once in her lifetime.


Vangarde Girl Nelle


0 comments: