Have Curves? Embrace & Love Them

I am naturally slim and always wanted to be curvier.  I even attempted to gain weight once and ended up losing three pounds.  Curvy women always admire my small frame however Im in admiration of theirs.  If I tell people I want to gain weight I get a blank stare.  Like they say you always want what you cannot have.

Photo courtesy of Huffington Post
This month Cosmopolitan Australia  contains an editorial spread featuring sisters Courtney and Laura Wells. Courtney is a straight size model and Laura is a plus size model.  Courtney wears a size 10 and Laura a size 14.  I am all for the message Cosmopolitan is sending to its readers, you can be beautiful and fashionable at any size.  I would like to see more spreads like this in the future as it boosts moral.  Maybe sometime soon American publications will follow suit since Saks Fifth Avenue announced it will commence purchasing designer apparel in plus sizes.

Photo courtesy of Huffington Post

Whether you are tall, short, skinny, curvy etc...always remember there is someone for everyone so just love yourself and surround yourself with people who love you too.  Took me 25 years to figure this out.

Vangarde Girl Nelle


0 comments: